A commercial property team deals with various enquiries
Each week can present an especially interesting mix of enquiries for our commercial property valuation team.
In the past 12 months valuations undertaken by our surveyors have included:
• A high spec, multi let offices in Luton. Valued at £6.5m
• A portfolio of motor trade premises in Northamptonshire. Valued at £5.8m
• A Grade II Listed, former military store that now provides multi-let business space. Valued at £5.3m
• Additionally a portfolio of childrens’ day nurseries located in Essex.
• Development appraisal on a residential scheme in a historic university city in Kent. It included a mix of private housing as well as 21 bed student accommodation. Valued at £5.12m
• A portfolio of pharmacies located in south east Kent. For example, a mix of premises within both terraced retail parades and also co-joined to GP surgeries.
• Assisted Living Schemes in East Anglia, the West Midlands, Northern Home Counties as well as the South West.
• Development appraisal on a former care home in East Anglia to be converted into retirement flats. Valued at £2.55m.
• Valuation of independent schools not only in Bedfordshire, but also Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire and Buckinghamshire.
• Valuation of primary healthcare premises including both doctors’ surgeries and dental practices in multiple locations.
Each new instruction presents its own challenges. Therefore it is essential that you appoint the services of a professional adviser with extensive knowledge and experience and market intelligence. It would enable them to provide reliable, accurate guidance, produced to the highest standard and in a timely manner. Commercial Surveyors Direct have some of the best people in the business. Our team works hard to attract, maintain and develop talented individuals so as to provide the best possible service for our clients. We recognise that all of our clients are important, no matter how large or small, and that in dealing with people we always strive to retain a personal touch.
Call the team right now for advice on 0808 169 8881.Tags: Valuation
Categorised in: Valuation
This post was written by Marketing Team