This Vacancy has now been filled!
We are looking for an experienced, organised and enthusiastic administrator to join our office team.
This is an initial 12 month fixed term contract with potential to become permanent for the right candidate. £20,000 per annum
Full time, Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
Due to Covid-19 the role will be split between being based at home, and attendance at our Chippenham office for training and meetings as required.
This role includes administration responsibilities supporting our commercial surveyors and you will:
- Liaise with potential clients to obtain the information needed to enable the enable surveyor to provide a quotation
- Input new jobs onto our systems
- Keep surveyor’s calendars up to date with valuation appointments
- Email terms and invoices to clients and record when signed terms are returned
- Create draft reports and input all necessary information
- Maintain a variety of spreadsheets, sending daily, weekly and monthly updates as necessary
The responsibilities of the role are varied and interesting and you will need to be fast and efficient with accurate attention to detail. Organisation is key and you will be used to maintaining clear records and providing regular updates as required.
- You will have experience in an office environment, ideally working with dispersed teams.
- You will be confident and proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude, looking forward to and embracing change.
- You will be confident in using Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Preferably, you will be an experienced audio typist (not essential).
- Time management is a key skill and you will be experienced in managing a busy workload with competing priorities.
- You will have excellent communication skills when dealing with a range of team members, customers and third parties.
- You will display behaviours and values which match our culture: Willingness, Excellence, Creativity, Respect, Enabling others, being Active, Teamwork and Encouraging others.
- above average holiday entitlement (25 days plus bank holidays, rising to 30 with length of service)
- opportunity to buy or sell leave after 2 years service
- high street shopping discount scheme
- funded staff events
How to apply:
If you think your skills and experience match our requirements please submit your CV and a covering letter including your contact telephone number via Indeed. firstname.lastname@example.org
CSD Real Estate Appraisers is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity. If you require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please advise us accordingly.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASETags: Job, offfice administrator, vacancies, vacancy
This post was written by Liz Graney