The team here at CSD are very proud to announce the launch of our newly branded website csdrealestateappraisers.co.uk. With major changes being made to the navigation, news tab and social media platforms, its now easier than ever to find us online!
Regardless of the purpose, our highly experienced team of RICS qualified surveyors can provide comprehensive valuation reports for a broad range of commercial property. These professional appraisals are tailored to the requirements of each applicant and guarantee advice that is specific to your needs.
More specifically, we provide a single point of contact for those instructing. Ensuring a prompt service that is consistent from the initial enquiry, and even beyond the receiving of the final report and/or valuation.
One of our key strengths is our ability to provide valuations for specialist property.
Our website contains a wealth of information on the following commercial inspections:
- Commercial Valuations – You may require a commercial valuation for a wide variety of different purposes, including refinancing, restructuring, or taxing of a commercial property. However, if you are buying or selling ANY form of commercial property then you will undoubtedly benefit from our services.
- Reinstatement Costs – These reports calculate the costs involved in restoring your property to its previous state, following destruction from an insured event such as a fire, flood, subsidence, etc.
- SIPP/SASS – A SIPP (or Self-Invested Personal Pension) refers to a regulated pension scheme that is governed by HMRC. If you are currently enrolled in a SIPP and want to invest in commercial property, then you will also require a valuation from a RICS accredited surveyor.
- Charites Act Valuations – Any charity trustee looking to dispose of a property it owns, must request a specialist valuation that goes beyond the normal contents of the RICS Red Book.
As part of our rebrand, we will also be posting regular blogs on a wide variety of topics. More specifically, these articles will feature topical advice and insights designed to make the process as simple and easy as possible.
Be sure to keep an eye out in coming weeks for our posts on commercial property maintenance and exclusive interviews with our expert surveyors!
Last, but certainly not least, we will also be maintaining an active presence on a host of different social media platforms. So, if you would like to see all the latest articles as soon as they go live, additions to our wide list of affiliates or simply want to ask us a question, be sure to follow us on:
Whatever your requirements, our team have a broad range of knowledge and experience in the commercial sector. We would be more than happy to discuss your individual requirements and offer our professional advice on the best course of action.
Please call us on 0808 169 8881 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have enjoyed this article about the CSD – Real Estate Appraisers rebrand and would like to learn more about the industry, check out this list of related articles:
- Drone Technology in Commercial Surveying – The Pros & Cons
- A Career in Commercial Property – An Interview with a Senior Surveyor
- Coronavirus Statement
- CSD Case Study: Portfolio Valuations – Michaels Terrace (Cherry Capital)
- CSD Case Study: Religious Valuation – Convent of Our Lady of Providence
- CSD Case Study: SIPP Valuation – Fairway Industrial Centre
Categorised in: Events
This post was written by James Powell